g Product Description
The JSAEFPTZ520 series outdoor intelligent variable speed PTZ series are divided into three configurations: high, medium and low. The shell and base of the whole machine are made of highstrength aluminum alloy, which has the characteristics of comprehensive functions and high stability. Choose different product configurations for different application environments, and become the leading product in the monitoring industry with the highest cost performance. This series of pan/tilt has 360° continuous rotation, automatic scanning, automatic cruise and other functions. It is suitable for largearea monitoring and can be widely used in airports, stations, urban roads, traffic surveys, corporate security, warehouse monitoring, and residential community security, etc. Important areas.
1. Preset position: the spatial position corresponding to a set of data including pan tilt coordinates, lens focal length, focus and other parameters stored in advance.
The preset function is that the pan/tilt can store the position parameters of the pan/tilt in the current state, such as the horizontal angle, vertical angle, and camera
lens, into the non- volatile memory. These parameters can be quickly recalled from the nonvolatile memory when needed. Adjust the PTZ and camera lens to the
recorded position, and the operator can conveniently and quickly set and call the preset position by controlling the keyboard and other equipment.
2. Automatic scanning: the process of the pan/tilt moving horizontally back and forth at a certain speed between two fixed points or two set points. Set the left limit
(view boundary) and right limit (view boundary) in advance to realize the reciprocating patrol of the pan/tilt in the left and right limit interval. The patrol speed
can be set in advance by programming.
3. Automatic cruise: The process of PTZ recalling preset positions in a certain sequence and time interval. The automatic cruise function means that through pre-
programming, certain preset positions can be arranged into the automatic cruise queue in the required order. With only one command, the pan/tilt can automatically
follow the set preset position sequence, and The set time interval keeps moving back and forth. By setting the preset positions at each important position, the PTZ
can automatically cruise between the preset positions.
4. Watch: When the standby time of the pan/tilt reaches the set value, it can automatically run and adjust the preset position, auto cruise, auto scan and other
functions. Set a function for the pan/tilt (such as a preset position, an automatic cruise route, and an automatic scan route), and the pan/tilt will automatically call
this function after maintaining the preset standby time in the standby state. Some also call the watch position watch.
5. Structure and materials: Outdoor intelligent variable speed pan/tilt, the body is made of high strength aluminum alloy material, and the appearance is designed
to resist strong wind, stable operation and high precision. The product uses a combination of high-
ggg precision stepping motor and precision worm gear transfer method, which can be selfprecision stepping motor and precision worm gear transfer method,
which can be selflocked when power is off; the equipment can be equipped with an automatic heating system, which automatically starts the heating function at
low temperat ures to ensure that the product can be used in cold areas.
6. Interface and speed: The device supports RS485/RS422 Control interface, and can be equipped with a network model with a network transmission signal that can
reach 100Mbps; it can remotely upgrade the equipment program, which is convenient for equipment maintenance. The visual Vertical angle range is large, the
monitoring range is wide, and the horizontal speed can reach 60°/s.
7. Other features: Support multiple Lens preset position functions, zoom adaptive function, spinning speed can be automatically adjusted according to lens zoom
multiples. Support power-off memory function, power on again after accidental poweroff, memorize the last operating state, and restore to the operating state
before power off.