1. Presets position: the pre-stored spatial position corresponding to a set of data including the PTZ coordinates and lens focal length, focus and other parameters. The Presets position function is that the gimbal can store the horizontal angle, vertical angle and camera lens position parameters of the gimbal in the current state into the non-volatile memory. These parameters can be quickly recalled from the non-volatile memory when needed. By adjusting the PTZ and camera lens to the recorded position, the operator can easily and quickly set and recall the Presets position through the control keyboard and other devices.
2. Automatic scanning: the process of the gimbal moving back and forth horizontally at a fixed speed between two fixed points or two set points. Pre-set the left limit (angle of view boundary) and right limit (angle of view boundary), which can realize the reciprocating patrol of the gimbal in the left and right limit interval, and the patrol speed can be set in advance by programming.
3. Automatic cruise: The process of the PTZ cyclically calling the Presets position according to a certain sequence and a certain time interval. The automatic cruise function means that certain Presets positions can be arranged into the queue of the automatic cruise in the required order through pre-programming. With only one command, the gimbal can automatically follow the Presets position sequence and set The set time interval moves back and forth. By setting Presets positions at each important position, the PTZ can automatically cruise between Presets positions.
4. Watch: When the standby time of the gimbal reaches the set value, it can automatically run Presets functions, auto cruise, auto scan and other functions. Set a function for the gimbal (such as an already set Presets position, an auto cruise route, and an auto scan route). After the gimbal maintains the Presets standby time in the standby state, it will automatically execute this function. Some also call the watch position the watch.
5. Structure and materials: Outdoor intelligent variable-speed gimbal, the body is made of high-strength aluminum alloy material, the appearance design can resist strong wind, the operation is stable and the precision is high. The product uses a combination of high-precision stepper motor and precision worm gear drive mode, which can be self-locked when the power is off; the device can be equipped with an automatic heating system, which can automatically start the heating function at low temperature to ensure that the product can be applied to cold areas.
6. Interface and speed: The device supports RS485 / RS422 communication interface, and can be equipped with network models with network transmission signal up to 100Mbps; the device program can be upgraded remotely to facilitate device maintenance. The visual pitch angle range is wide, the monitoring range is wide, and the horizontal rotation speed can reach 60°/s.
7. Other features: support a variety of lens Presets functions, zoom adaptive function, rotation speed can be automatically adjusted according to the lens zoom magnification. Support power-off memory function, re-power on after accidental power-off, remember the last running state, can be restored to the running state before power off.
g System applications
g Jiesan Company's main product line list
g Main application product line application scenarios
16 years[2005~2021]Industry accumulation Focus on specialty and create quality
g Related products
Laser Camera,ptz camera,ptz camera 30x,ptz camera outdoor,ptz,ptz poe,ptz ip camera,ptz camera 5mp,ptz ip camera outdoor,ptz wifi ip camera outdoor 4x digital zoom,ptz camera auto tracking,Thermal Camera